Victoria T3 formula is a nutritional supplement that blends 11 ingredients with demonstrated abilities to support natural resistance to cell mutation and abnormal cell growth.
Victoria T3 is a 100% organic supplement that may:
- Stimulate your immune system
- Prevent the growth and spread of abnormal cells
- Help reduce cell mutation and abnormal cell proliferation
- Increase natural defenses against infections, inflammation, & cell oxidative stress
- Improve cell wellness, energy, and longevity
- Eliminate malfunctioning or damaged cells
ANCIENT WISDOM TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!
Victoria T3 is a 100% natural formula crafted from time-tested Native tribal remedies.
For generations, native tribes of the Amazon rainforest and the Caribbean have relied upon the longevity and healing powers of annatto seeds and leaves to help prevent disease and improve the body’s health. These formulations were hidden in indigenous history, unable to unleash their healing powers to the wider world.
This herbal formula has been rigorously tested by our scientific researchers. Our team includes a biologist, an organic chemist, a botanical scientist, a toxicologist, an anthropologist, and a historian.
Now for the first time, this ancient wisdom is available and accessible to everyone.
“There are some of them [the Indians of New Spain] with so much experience, that they have healed many old and serious diseases, which the Spaniards have suffered for years without finding a remedy.”
– Fray Motolinia: History of the Indians of New Spain (Mexico)
Healthy Cell Growth vs Abnormal Cell Development Normal Cell Replication
– Healthy Cell Life Cycle
Each of your body’s cells has its own life cycle. Every cell life grows and replicates (by dividing), and eventually dies — being replaced by healthy cells. This cycle is happening all the time, in every part of your body.
Every cell is in its proper place. Your body knows to make sure that your liver should only liver cells in it, and it knows the perfect number of cells it should have. Same goes for your heart, lungs, kidneys, and every other organ in your body. Even your blood, which is made up of many different kinds of cells, is kept in perfect balance.
With over 200 kinds of cells, your body must carefully oversee the complex system of cell replication. But what happens when cell division goes wrong?
Abnormal Cell Replication
– Cell Division Gone Wrong
If any of the signals your body uses to maintain this balance of cells are missing or faulty in any way, the results can be that too many cells are produced. This abnormal cell growth can have very serious consequences. When cells start to multiply too much, this is how cancer starts. It can happen anywhere in your body, and this rampant cell division can spread to other surrounding tissues.
Why would your body’s cells do this? Damage to specific genes “distorts” the instructions to cells for the proteins it requires for its survival, growth, and cues for how – and how much – to multiply. Many factors contribute to the gene damage that affects cell division. For instance, cigarette smoke, poor diet, overexposure to UV rays from the sun, and other toxins. Chemicals that cause this sort of gene damage are called carcinogens.
A FORMULATION TO REINVIGORATE YOUR CELLS
Victoria T3: 100% Natural Formula
Victoria T3 is completely natural, sourced responsibly from the very rainforest our ancestors have called home for thousands of centuries. This supplement is the first of its kind, blending cutting-edge research with ancient wisdom to give you the healthy, long-lasting life you deserve.
“What is in Victoria T3?”
The primary healing ingredient in each Victoria T3 dietary supplement is annatto: Each capsule contains 200mg annatto leaf extract and 200mg annatto seed powder, harvested from the Bixa Orellana tree. This all-natural extract from the South American rainforest is rich in tocotrienols, a natural compound of Vitamin E.
Annatto seeds and leaves have been crucial elements of the native medicinal tradition in South America. They’re used to support a wide range of wellness outcomes. New research points to Tocotrienols as potent antioxidants, but intensive studies show they can be potentially much more.
Tocotrienols are critically important nutrient compounds linked in studies to a spectrum of wellness benefits, including improved cell oxidative stress and tumor-fighting properties, antioxidant performance, and support for overall health. Tocotrienols have specifically demonstrated effectiveness in disrupting the development of compromised cells: Research has proven that tocotrienols have definitive cell wellness properties.
In addition to the 99.9% pure annatto tocotrienols, this formula also contains:
- Kalanchoe: Research studies both in vitro and in human trials show that Kalanchoe can help disrupt the basic metabolic processes of unhealthy, compromised cells. This supports the ancient tradition of using Kalanchoe in a variety of native medicinal preparations to aid in the recovery from injuries and illnesses, improved health, and longevity.
- Tulsi: Also known as “Holy Basil,” Tulsi is well known in traditional medicine practices, and new research is unveiling its potential abilities as a cellular antioxidant. The plant is rich in Eugenol compounds, which feature anti-inflammatory cellular properties, including the ability to kill abnormal cells and inhibit further tumor growth. Tulsi contains numerous additional nutritive compounds that promote good health and increased longevity.
- Cúrcuma: This superfood is packed with beneficial vitamins and nutrients that are crucial to optimal health. Turmeric has high levels of the polyphenol compound Curcumin, which has, in multiple clinical studies, shown anti-cancer properties, including the ability to suppress tumor development and induce death in abnormal cells created by various illnesses. In traditional medicine practices, the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are believed effective in helping relieve pain from a variety of sources, including chronic back pain. Turmeric is a “holy ingredient” in the Ayurvedic medicine tradition, used to treat internal disorders including indigestion, colds, and liver ailments.
- Oregano: Commonly used as a cooking spice, research shows that oregano also has high levels of antioxidants and antimicrobial compounds. It is particularly high in Quercetin, a phytochemical compound, which can both slow cell oxidative stress and induce death in abnormal cells. The antimicrobial properties inherent to oregano are believed to be due to the monoterpenoid phenol compound Carvacrol, which is believed responsible for the disruption of bacterial cell membranes.
- Anamu: A research study from the University of Illinois–Chicago spotlighted Anamu as 1 of only 34 plants with definitive cell wellness properties. Two phytochemicals in Anamu: Astilbin and Dibenzyl trisulphide, have demonstrated the ability to kill damaged cells, without impacting nearby healthy cells. Anamu has also been used in traditional medicine practices for centuries to stimulate the immune system. Recent research has shown that it may increase the natural production of interferons and interleukins, compounds produced by the immune system to fight infections and abnormal cell growth.
- Graviola: Medical research conducted at Purdue University’s School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences discovered how Acetogenins can be toxic to several types of compromised cells due to an enzyme inhibition process – without harming nearby normal cells. In 2003, scientists in Taiwan who conducted in vitro experiments found that Acetogenin, the primary component in Graviola, is extremely toxic (even at very low concentrations) to damaged cells.
- Cat’s Claw: Like many of the ingredients in VictoriaT3, the nutrient compounds in Cat’s Claw demonstrate anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative stress cellular properties, which are a cornerstone of enhanced longevity. Cat’s Claw may specifically inhibit the production of chemical signaling compounds that cause both acute and chronic inflammation. Cat’s Claw has been used since the 1990s in numerous health treatment programs in Europe and South America.
- Rhubarb: This plant has been used for centuries in traditional native medicinal practices to treat a variety of ailments. More recently, studies have shown that Physcion, an Anthraquinone compound present in rhubarb, has significant anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-oxidative stress cellular properties. It is capable of reducing abnormal cell proliferation by suppressing certain cell-mutation-involved proteins. Rhubarb is also rich in Lycopene, which is known to support cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of heart disease.
“How does Victoria T3 work?”
Victoria T3 combines the power of 11 all-natural ingredients that help support cell wellness by stimulating your immune system to resist cell mutation and abnormal cell development – enhancing the production of good cells and killing damaged or abnormal cells.
For generations, native tribes in the Caribbean and Amazon rainforest have painted their bodies and faces with annatto seeds as a symbol of the sacred plant. Centuries later, modern science and our own extensive research have demonstrated the effectiveness of tocotrienol, a non-saturated form of vitamin E within annatto seeds, to provide a wide range of health benefits.
By unearthing the native medicinal traditions and potent antioxidants used in Victoria T3, you can increase the natural production of compounds that may fight off infections, inflammation, and cell oxidative stress. This is why we centered our dietary supplements around ancestral, plant-based ingredients with time-tested results and no harmful additives.
“Why does Victoria T3 work?”
The key to annatto benefits is Tocotrienol, a compound of vitamin E that not only boosts circulation and healthy blood but is also a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy cells throughout the body. Tocotrienols are scarce in nature, but annatto plants contain the purest form (99.9%) of natural Tocotrienol.
Tocotrienol may help fight damage to the gastrointestinal system by neutralizing free radicals. They also target and relieve inflammation, particularly in the brain, where Tocotrienol can help protect against neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia. There is even evidence that Tocotrienol may slow the onset of Parkinson’s disease.
Tocotrienol has specifically demonstrated effectiveness in disrupting the development of compromised cells.
The formulation of Victoria is key to its effectiveness. In addition to tocotrienols, there is a perfectly calibrated mix of natural herbs that target unhealthy, compromised cells such as Kalanchoe, Tulsi, Turmeric, Oregano, Anamu, Graviola, Cat’s Claw, Rhubarb, and Lycopene.
All our products are made of natural ingredients that work together to produce the best outcome for the body. We combine these ingredients to create the original formula as it was used by the indigenous people more than 5,000 years ago.
“What can Victoria T3 be used for”
Victoria T3 may help with:
Abnormal Cell Development
- Damaged or atypical cells
- Uncontrolled cell growth (neoplasia)
- Abnormal cell growth or proliferation
- Soft tissue tumors and other
- Compromised cells
- Cellular inflammation
- Cell oxidation and oxidative stress
Immune System Issues
- Inflammation and related pain
- Colds and flu
- Chronic back pain
- Cardiovascular issues and heart disease
- Ovarian and cervical issues
- Liver ailments
- Bladder issues
- Kidney damage
- Chronic anemia